Student Visa Process For Canada
Canada study visa consultants Chandigarh: Canada student visa processing time can take up to 3 months which include from the time you get an offer letter till the time of getting the visa. Offers depends on college to universities. The normal eligibility criteria is above 60% and above 6.0 bands not less than 6.0 for UG and for PG it is 6.5 bands not less than 6.0. Gap acceptable is 1 – 4 years normally which should be covered
Apply For Admission In College/university
Canada study visa consultants Chandigarh: There are above 300 SDS colleges/universities in Canada that offers a wide range of programs and great facilities to their students. The best way to find the right education provider is to conduct research on the best colleges/universities in Canada offering relevant courses and shortlist a few of them. After this, browse the website of the shortlisted colleges and select the appropriate one in terms of quality of education, ranking, program structure, program fee and other facilities for international students.
Then complete the application to the institution of your choice. While applying for admission, you need to submit a few documents, including proof of your previous academic qualifications, passport copy, and proof of your English language ability. Wait until your offer letter is received.
Pay Tuition Fee
After accepting your offer from your education provider, you must pay the tuition fee as mentioned in the offer letter. This payment is made by International Wire Transfer. Once the institutions have received and processed your tuition fee payment, they will issue you with receipt. This receipt will be needed to lodge your Canada student visa application.
Purchase Of Gic (Guaranteed Investment Certificate)
The students must buy a special guaranteed investment certificate (GIC) from a participating Nova Scotia Bank, for the amount of CAD 10,200$ 10,200 CAD for the adjustment of the living expenses of the first year. First, $200 will be deducted as the administrative charges of Nova Scotia Bank. The student receives $ 2000 immediately after arrival in Canada. Next $8000 will be paid to the students in 12 equal instalments as each month’s living expenses. This is a nonredeemable investment.
You will now need to take a medical examination a doctor approved by the Canadian government. You can find a list of the approved panel by visiting; (https://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx).
You will be provided a receipt for the medical, which is required when you apply for a visa. The medical report will automatically be transferred to the visa office.
To lodge your visa application you will need to provide the documents as per the SPP Checklist:
- Visa Application Form
- Original valid passport with photocopy of the Biodata page
- Family information form.
- An Acceptance Letter issued by the SPP Educational institute in Canada
- Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476)
- Proof of English Proficiency Test
- Academic Documents
- Receipt of Payment of Tuition fee
- Evidence of GIC purchase
- Student Questionnaire
- Medical, etc
After receiving the passport, you will get to know about the outcome of your Canadian student visa application.
- We provide you a FREE Counseling session (Telephonic/In-person) to help you choose the right education provider and relevant course to study in Canada.
- We help you apply to the chosen college and we take the responsibility of doing all the hard work of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution, on your behalf.
- We assist you in paying your fees and also in the purchase of GIC.
- Just like your admission application, also we will help you to lodge your visa file and keep you updated on the progress of your application
- As soon as we get to know the results of your application for your Canadian student visa, we will inform you and then you can collect your passport.
- Proof of English Proficiency Test
We’re the global leaders. Find out why we are the best at what we do.
Listen to what other students have to say about their experiences abroad.