USA Student Visa Process
Documents checklist for USA student visa: Understudy visa expects you to convey significantly a greater number of reports that you would for a travel visa, by correlation. You need the obligatory reports alongside supporting archives of money related and scholastic records. Ensure you allude to this agenda before heading off to the department for the visa meet. USA student visa complete process.
- A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay.
- A printed copy of DS-160, the online application form
- Interview appointment letter (original and copy)
- Form I-20 sent by the college (where you are going to study)
- Visa fees payment confirmation receipt
- Bank statement for at least three years showing that you have enough assets to pay for the first year (could be of parent or guardian)
- Original mark sheets/provisional certificates
- Score sheet of exams like TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS, etc.
- Research and Choose a Program
- Meet Admission Requirements
- Prepare for Standardized Tests
- English Proficiency
- Prepare Application Materials
- Online Application
- Pay Application Fees
- Submit Transcripts and Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Interviews or Additional Requirements
- Visa Application
- Financial Documentation
- Receive Admission Decision
- Prepare for Departure
We’re the global leaders. Find out why we are the best at what we do.
Listen to what other students have to say about their experiences abroad.