Uk Student Visa Process With Document Checklist:
The process for UK student visa checklist is very simple and clear. Initially, the student needs education documents, funds with Bank certificate and statements, IELTS can be optional depending on the year of pass-out and percentage, the gap should be covered with experience. Please find below a brief on documents required UK student visa checklist 2020.
Documents Checklist Required for UK Study Visa Offer:
- All academic transcripts with certificates as per checklist.
- Passport Copy present required.
- IELTS/TOEFL score or MOI required for documentation.
- 2 recommendation letters from teachers for study visa.
- Work experience letter for any gaps
- Statement of Purpose
After Receiving Offer Letter of University :
- Make Payment directly to the university
Manage fund (1-year tuition fees + 9 months Living Cost) and hold it in the bank account for a minimum 28 days.If you are studying in Greater London*, you must have at least £1,265 per month of your course. If you are studying outside of London, you will have to show £1,015 per month of your course check requirements for documents UK study visa or UK Study Visa Requirements. Each dependant will be required to demonstrate maintenance of £6120 (£680 per month up to a maximum of 9 months)
- Prepare for interviews
- Get a TB certificate from IOM.
- Prepare additional financial documents like Relationship certificates with sponsor, Income and property valuation.
Apply for Visa Letter or Cas
- Fess payment confirmation
- TB certificate.
- Financial documents (Bank Certificate with Bank statement)
Required Documents for UK Visa Stamping
- Complete visa application Form. (We, Go For Visa can help)
- Complete the self assessment form fully.
- Current Valid passport with atleast one blank page.
- One passport size coloured photograph.
- Tuberculosis screening might be done before the visa is granted, so medical test to be taken.
- CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies), this is the certificate that a Tier 4 Registered College/University should be before the application is lodged. This is the document that confirms to the government that admission has been taken to study further and is given by registered Tier 4 Licensed Authority.
- English test as per the course you are going to undertake. (Go For Visa can help for this).
- Evidence of Money, to see that you can support yourself for atleast 9 months from the date of arrival, before you are granted visa. This includes the living cost, pending CAS amount for the first year, college is inside Zone 1 and 2 of London or outside (if yes then amount increases) etc.
- Letter from the bank who is showing the account, to prove the amount with them. If in parents or any other third parties account to support, then letter needs to be taken from them to support you for your study in UK and need perfect documents UK study visa.
Step by Step process to Study in the United Kingdom.
We’re the global leaders. Find out why we are the best at what we do.
Listen to what other students have to say about their experiences abroad.