Canada continues to attract a steady volume of students from India. While getting admission to Top Universities in Canada continues to require excellent academic score, the permission to study is validated by means of a Study Permit. If you wish to take academic, professional, or vocational training at a university, college, or any other educational institution in Canada, you will need a study permit before you enter Canada. For full-time students registered at an accredited higher education institution, a study permit also allows you to work part-time on campus. You may also be able to work off-campus, work as a co-op or intern as part of your program, stay in Canada as a permanent resident or find work after you graduate.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canada is one of the best places to higher studies and the country attracts thousands of students each year from abroad. The country provides world class education which is recognized globally. Research is one of the key components of a graduate student. The universities support the students who come out with best research ideas and many scholarships are given to student for their research works.
- Affordable Education
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Immigration Possibilities
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- International students can often work while they study & Internships
COST OF STUDYING IN CANADA
Tuition fees in Canada vary by institution and province, but the cost is generally more affordable when compared to other countries around the world. Technical and medical courses are more expensive than arts courses.
|Average fees(in CAD*)
|$12,000 to $25,000 per year
|Postgraduate master’s Program
|$24,000 to $35,000 per year
|$7,000 to $10,000 per year
On an average, the tuition and fees range from CAD 7,000 to CAD 35,000 per year for an International Student.
Eligibility criteria for Canada Student Visa
You can apply for a Canada Study visa if you fulfil the following criteria:
- You have been accepted by a designated learning institute (DLI).
- You need to prove that you have adequate funds to pay your tuition fee and living expenses.
- You need to prove that you have a clean background and no criminal record. The aspirants need to produce a police certificate to prove this.
- You need to do a health check-up and produce a medical certificate that certifies that you are in good health.
Still Need A Consultation? Visa Winner Consultants offers international students a pathway to study in leading universities. But it’s more than a pathway. We go beyond other foundation programmes – helping you to grow as a person and as a thinker, providing an experience that will stay with you for life.
If you would like to process your visa application, the best way to start is to have a consultation with one of our experienced registered migration agents.
Book your consultation @01725097706, 01725087706,
8288844446/7/8/9, 8288000800 or visit us ,at www.vwc.co