Australia is applauded for its focused and practical education system and world-class infrastructure. It attracts a lot of international students owing to its high living standard with relatively lower expenses. These factors make Australia one of the top choices for students who wish to pursue higher education abroad. The degrees gained in the country are internationally recognized. Above all, the student support services are excellent. Therefore, graduates from Australian universities are in high demand among the employers all around the world. To make the most out of your time studying in Australia, students need to meet some entry requirements. Academic and English language requirements will help you succeed in your course. Other requirements ensure you have important health insurance cover and can be looked after while you’re here.
- Eligibility for Australian University
- Almost all Australian Universities accept the 3-year graduation system for entry into most postgraduate courses. For instance, an Indian bachelor’s degree like B.A., B.Com. or B.Sc. (ordinary) is equivalent to an Australian Bachelor (Ordinary) Degree.
- However, some courses and universities may require a qualification equivalent to Australian Bachelor (Honours) Degree, which requires either a honors graduation degree like B.A. (H), B. Com (H), etc or 16 years of formal education, which would mean another year after graduation or a four-year degree course like B.E., B. Tech and other such courses.
- For most Universities, a good first degree from a leading university in India or its equivalent is essential.
- Basic checks before you apply
- You should be enrolled in your desired study program in Australia
- You should hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or either fall in any of the exemption categories
- You must be equal to or more than 6 years
- You need to prove that you have a welfare arrangement (in case you are less than 18 years of age)
- Documents required for an Australian student visa
When applying for your student visa for Australia, you will generally need:
- Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment)
- A valid passport
- Your visa application fee
- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Academic and work experience documents
- Evidence of your English proficiency skills (such as IELTS test scores)
- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Details of your health insurance policy (Overseas Student Health Cover)
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-sized photographs
If you are under 18 years of age, you will also need to provide additional documents such as parental consent.
These are the basic requirements for Australia study. Are you the one who wants to study and settle in Australia? Visa Winner Consultants offers international students a pathway to study in leading universities. But it’s more than a pathway. We go beyond other foundation programmes – helping you to grow as a person and as a thinker, providing an experience that will stay with you for life…
Change Your Life Now! Call us now at 01725097706, 01725087706, 8288844446/7/8/9, 8288000800 or visit us at www.vwc.co